Since 2012, minus one year, China Law & Policy has dedicate an early June post to remembering Tiananmen.
Below are links to those posts.
This is a “living” page and we will continue to update this page with other writings remembering the Tiananmen anniversary. To ensure that the world never forgets, we encourage you to use these posts as you see fit. We would though appreciate a citation to China Law & Policy and a link to our page. Thank you.
- When the act of remembering becomes a crime: Tiananmen 32 years later
- Tiananmen 31 Years Later – Where Are We Now?
- Introducing #Tiananmen30 – Eyewitnesses to History
- The Tiananmen Square Sanctions – Needed Now More than Ever 29 Years Later
- As the Sun Rises on Tiananmen 28 Years Later
- Wang Nan’s Tian’anmen 26 Years Later
- 25 Years After Tiananmen – Same, Same But Different
- How to Remember a Past – 24 Years Since Tiananmen
- Tiananmen 23 Years Later: An Unknown History?